Export Control Conference
How we help organisation in the delivery of business events, a case of how we assisted an international client with meeting management services in Singapore.
- US defence contractor seeking local support in Singapore for the delivery of an export control conference organised by the US, EU, and Singapore governments
- The US defence contractor was tasked to deliver the conference as part of a larger contract and needed local event management expertise to be able to deliver the conference successfully.
Meeting Management Services
- Client was looking for assistance with sourcing of venues for the conference, accommodation and social programme.
- Assistance was also required with delegate registration, transport, event staff recruitment and general event management.
- Client had one point of contact who managed all local logistics.
Three days of conference sessions, plus the planning of a social programme in off-site venues across Singapore.
Successful conference was delivered with over 100 senior government officials from across the globe.
Conference was delivered on budget, a comprehensive post event report was supplied to the client in order to assist them with the event for the following year.