Excellent Customer Service
How we help companies improve their customer service experience, a case for the leading funeral services provider in Singapore.
Industry: Funeral Services
- The largest funeral home in Singapore was looking for hospitality trainers to deliver a workshop on Excellent Customer Service.
- Management wanted their entire team of over 60 people to receive customer service training after a spate of customer complaints on service standards.
Customer Service Workshop
- A half-day workshop was devised in conjunction with management.
- The workshop consisted of sections covering: grooming, verbal and non-verbal communication, handling complaints and (telephone) etiquette, applying hospitality service standards.
- The workshop allowed participants to practice techniques and apply various models in order to improve their customer service skills.
A total of four half-day workshops were delivered for all employees. Handbook and exercise booklets were produced so that team members also had a resource they could refer to in future.
A comprehensive post event report was delivered to management containing feedback from participants and suggestions on how department heads could ensure service standards were continued to be adhered through periodic training and exercises